Sunday, January 1, 2012

Annus Mirabilis!!!


Life seems to get more beautiful as the days are passing (touchwood). Dunno why exactly. But it’s happening. Multiple reasons attached to the same string. One of the reasons may be the fact that it was this way right from the beginning...with me…I wasn’t able to figure out. And this is true for every human being breathing on this terrain. Opportunities, responsibilities, power, growth, trust, love, gain, happiness, friendship, betrayal, weird thoughts, apprehensiveness, aggression, passive gestures, hatred, motivation, inspiration, irony, sarcasm, hesitation…all are a part of our lives. Their frequencies vary from person to person. I may not have experienced all, but yes…most of them by this point in time. It has been a couple of months I’ve been going through a very good phase of life and maybe it’s the reason behind this inscription. Some things leave an impression on us, forever (This might raise ‘some brows’, especially people who know me… cz I’m worst at remembering things: P) Jokes apart, I can visualize a ‘Yes’ from every mind reading this piece. And such stuffs occupy the most vulnerable place within us. Raison d’être: it can keep on bugging whenever it wants to ;) and mostly, it’s the jugular vein. We all aim for a great life, which should undoubtedly be the aspiration. In this expedition, we come across myriad hurdles. The peaks and valleys which come midway have an implication, direct or indirect. Some can be stamped upon easily; some require perseverance, some perspiration, some call for additional helping force, some leave us mourning and some seem invincible, no matter how hard we try. The lone solution which works on these is – ‘our inner self’. We have got one life, which is gonna gradually rest to peace some day. Why not enjoy every moment, every thunder which comes our way? Earlier I used to ponder over petty things, sob over the superfluous, find myself in dilemma every now and then, take hours to conceal my ready-to-show-up thoughts. Well, it would be a lie if I say I’ve surmounted each one of them. However, I can undeniably say it right away that I’m in a better position now to deal with things which come my way. The road to perfection is always under construction and I’m still a traveller. In this excursion I’ve won many true bonds and added uncountable generous mortals to my acquaintances, irrespective of their attributes of existence. There are some really genuine people, interacting with whom feels like the number of RBC’s and WBC’s within our body have started to realize their true efficacy. It’s not difficult to find such individuals unless and until we try to have one within us. Complexity seems dear if we possess the courage to simplify it. We can’t change the world around us if the seed is not sown in our personal fields. I’ve learnt some esteemed lessons till date: a ‘NO’ with conviction is better than a flattered ‘YES’, laughing your heart out uncontrollably may send across barmy messages to the onlookers, however, it’s never gonna cause any kinda injury to their spines as long as you have a compelling rationale for yourself, friendship is the finest gift to mankind, speaking whatever is valid/true/just/appreciable should be put forth at the desired moment since opportunity knocks only once, never lose hope in self, listen to advices but follow your heart, welcome criticisms in your lives as if they are “kuch-toh-log-kahenge.com”, aiming at the sky by keeping your feet grounded is the key to success, humility is the strongest virtue, maintaining an arm’s length from pessimists is a way to preserve a healthy heart, ‘sorry’ and ‘thanks’ are the two words seizing the entire world’s strength when uttered, clear conscience is the softest pillow, being a part of the crowd is effortless and leading the same crowd provides you with an edge over many, avoid things which may cause regression in future, sometimes your goodness may be misunderstood but every dark cloud has a silver lining, being compassionate helps being yourself, change for the good and not against it, owning up our mistakes makes us even stronger by heart and mind, place the credits right, every nut has its bolt...each one of us has his/her own share of happiness..It’s just a matter of time. Existence of an egalitarian society is still a dream, unattainable. Approaching people, articulating our thoughts, extolling others, being juxtaposition with sudden temperaments assist a lot in developing self.

It’s not a philosophical book I’ve read from and pasted stuff here; it’s just the pouring-out of my mind’s graffiti. Trust me; it’s the best way of expression. When the pleasing breeze sways away... kissing the cheeks, the stimulant achieved is priceless!!! 2011 had been a year of mixed feelings. Hoping for a pleasant 2012 as well. Having the least idea about the coming 366 days of the calendar, I’m keeping my fingers crossed and wishing for the best to come.... thanks to all those who have been with me in my ‘thick and thin’. Statutory Warning : Stay right there, we have miles to swathe along :)

Happy New Year folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment